Thursday, October 8, 2015

September Guild Show and Tell

Our guild show and tell was great this month.  These ladies are spectacular.  They really make nice things.

Gwen's quilt is so beautiful.  I just love this pattern.



This is our Sub for Santa Quilt.  We made one for Panguitch and one for Tropic.  This one still needs a home.  We are hoping to raise money for the Sub for Santa program for that area.  If anyone knows how to best go about this for the Tropic area please let me know.  Crystal quilted it and finished it.  She really did a nice job.  These next three quilts are also hers.  I have never seen anyone as fast as she is at making quilts.  I really admire her.


This is our Round Robin quilt.  Nice.



Sandy did another one of the bench pillows.  That pattern series is really fun.  


Roxanna produce this quilt.  My camera on my phone took both the pictures above and below.  They look like totally different quilts.  I assure you they are the same.



Nice work ladies.  You are all awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment