Thursday, September 25, 2014

Rain and Fog

Rain

It has been raining for a month it seams.  Everything is green.  We haven't watered our lawn in a month.  Our house did flood a bit but I still love the rain.  As you can see we have ruts in the ATV trails along the highway.  One day they were full to the top with water.  These are a few photos of the area below my house.  I walk up the lake road with my dog some mornings and I thought it was especially beautiful this day.



I love the fall colors.  They are so vibrant.  That last burst before the plants go to sleep for the winter.

With the rain came lots of fog in the mornings.  I thought it was beautiful.  I took this with my phone.  It almost looks blurry from the fog.  I love the effect.  This is just below the hill that I live on.

No comments:

Post a Comment