Tuesday, March 1, 2016

American Quilters


When I saw this little basket, I thought it was the cutest thing.  I love the little mice and bird and scissors and all the little things going on all over it.  It is darling.  They were selling the kit at the retreat but they were out by the time I came along.  American Quilters is in Orem, Utah if you are interested in a kit.  They have the handles and forms to make it, including the pattern.



I think this may be from the same designer as the basket but instead making a pin cushion.  The kits for these were not very expensive and darling.





This is a darling pattern.  I love the nine patch in the star block.  The colors appeal to me also.

You have seen this before, I am sure.  It is a darling pattern by Under the Garden Moon.



They really have some beautiful quilt patterns at this shop.  I also like the bundles of fabric that I have been able to buy there.  They are like a jelly roll but made with larger pieces.



I love the granny square quilts.



This is little squares that have been snowballed.  In this slightly blurry photo you would almost think it was a bunch of yo-yos.  It is a nice quilt and sorry it is not in focus.

What a darling baby quilt.  The elephant motif is so fun.


The farm quilt is adorable.  I would would not mind making this one.  I will add it to my to do list.

There are so many fun places to visit and this is a nice place to see.  The shop is cute with all sorts of patterns to try.  They also have retreats and classes.  I get a monthly coupon from them so you may want to sign up for that too.


No comments:

Post a Comment