Thursday, March 3, 2016

A Quilting Life

 I met Sherri McConnell last month.  She had her patterns at her booth and I thought they looked so fun.  Sherri was really nice and friendly too.  I enjoyed talking to her.  She has some really lovely designs that you may be interested in making.  Her blog is great too with loads of fun projects to make.  http://www.aquiltinglife.com .
These first pictures are of all the patterns that she has made.  Well, maybe not all of them but a good portion for you to see.



This is the pattern for the quilt at the top of this post.





















Now here are a couple of the quilts she had on display.  She really has a fun blog so check her out there.  


Because I like to see what people are working on Sherri Showed me this block she is working on.   I love it.  I even think I have a piece of yellow just like that house.  I am sure you would like to see more of her work, so check out her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment