Tuesday, March 29, 2016

More of Amy Maxwell

This is more of the trunk show Amy Maxwell gave us this month, in our guild.  Amy does the Winter Quilt Retreat in Logan and also works at Bernina.  She makes beautiful quilts and we were so glad that she came all the way down here to share them with us.

If I remember correctly, this is a Buggy Barn pattern.  It is so fun and it has Minky on the back.  Look how fun the quilting is on the back.



I also think this is a Buggy Barn pattern.  Isn't it beautiful.

This one reminds me of birthday cake.



Sorry, it is blurry.  People don't slow down for the photograpers sometimes.


Amy was pointing out that the centers are supposed to have yo-yo's in the centers.

This is the back of that quilt.

This is the front and below is the back.  It is called Science Fair.



This has tiny little pieces.  Beautiful.


I am pretty sure this is called Pineapple Sherbet.  So Pretty.


This is an easy quick quilt.  



Thank you Amy for sharing your beautiful art with us.  I loved the trunk show and I hope all of you enjoyed it also.  

No comments:

Post a Comment