Thursday, March 10, 2016

Cotton Shop in Provo, Utah



After my son and his wife got married, I needed some fabric therapy.  I went to the Cotton Shop in Provo.  I haven't been there for a while.  I was pleased with their selection.  Check out what they had on display.
They have all sorts of minky.  I was glad I went when it was on sale too.  I bought some at 6.97 a yard.  This is good minky too.  Really soft.  They have Shannon Fabric's minky, which I love.

They have this map and vacation spot fabric that I like too.  I did have to purchase a yard.


This would be a quick and easy baby quilt.




I thought this was really cute.  I think the fox stood out better in person though.


This embroidery pattern is cute if you can see it.




Just in time for Easter.  You would be fast if you could make this before then.

That red and cream in this quilt is what I bought.  I love this line.  I have a whole bundle I need to make a quilt with.  I think my stash just gets bigger.  I need to work on that.






The dish towels were darling.  They sell machines there too that will do this sort of work.





They have panels too.

I love the look of the ruffle across the strips on this quilt.






















These are some of the classes they offer there.

This shop has cupons that come in an email and each month as you stop in the store.  The minky is on sale this month also.  Check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment