Tuesday, March 22, 2016

March Quilt Guild Show and Tell


Our guild meeting was so fun this month.  We had show and tell first.  You all know that I love show and tell.  I love seeing what everyone else is working on.  Our group of ladies inspires me.  
This is Shauna's quilt.  I am sure she quilted it too.  It is beautiful.

This is Sandy's bench pillow.  By the way she was a cute Cat in the Hat in the picture in our news paper.

I love this runner.  It is simple and pretty.  Perfect for spring.

Kay is working on these.  This only needs to quilt this one.

Now I am so excited about this one.  Kay put this together for me because I was the President last year.  I love this pattern and line of fabric.  I even bought some I like it so much.  I am so excited I can't even believe they would make this for me.  Each of our members are signing it.  I absolutely love it.

This is sure springy.  

The blocks on the line are for a block exchange.  You make a block and then enter in your name and then you may win the whole batch.


Lyllian was really busy and made these next quilts.  

She has several for babies.  They are so cute.  Look at the little lamb.  That was made by Crystal.



Lyllian said she made these blocks from a Jenny Doan pattern.  They are beautiful.

These are also Lyllians.  She has been very busy.  These are all wonderful.




This final one of Lyllians is fall leaves.  The colors are gorgeous.

This one is Shauna's.  I love the blue, how it goes from dark to light.

Crystal finished her Buttermilk Basin wall hanging.  It is out of wool.  The main block is switched out each month.

Jan's Braid quilt turned out well.  She says she doesn't make many but this one is great.

Angeli finished her Cowboy quilt.  Becky helped her with the pattern for the boots and it sure turned out well.

Becky is busier than ever.  She made these two quilts.  They are so pretty.  She made the one below at the Jacob's Lake retreat.  They had a great time there.

In my next few posts I will show the block of the month blocks and the quilts from our guest, Amy Maxwell.  You won't want to miss her quilts they are spectacular. 

No comments:

Post a Comment