Thursday, February 25, 2016

Village Dry Goods in Brigham City

Village Dry Goods from Brigham City came to the winter retreat.  I look forward to them coming each year.  Their style really speaks to me.  They have all sorts of patterns and wool, which I love.  


They have kits for small and large quilts.  I love the snowman quilt.  These little quilts seem so popular lately.  Probably because you can finish them faster and they don't cost an arm and a leg to have then quilted.

This is a little penny rug.

They also have a lot of Buttermilk Basin patterns that I also love.


Cute pin cushions too.






I haven't seen a crazy quilt of the Nativity before, I like it.

These are stitcheries and they are darling.  Some of our guild members did some stitcheries like these in larger quilts and they were stunning.








These little boxes seemed to be fairly popular.  They certainly are cute.



I love this little quilt block.   But I was also showing that they have plenty of notions too.


Check out Village Dry Goods if you get a chance.  They have loads of cute stuff and this is just a small sampling of what they have, I am sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment