Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Main Street Quilts


I went to Ruby's during their Winter Quilting Retreat to see what the vendors had.  You may enjoy some of the quilts that were on display at each of the shops.  This is from Main Street Quilts in Hurricane, Utah.  They have some darling patterns and fabrics.  You may want to check them out.




This one appealed to me.  I think it would also look good in wool.

They had all sorts of kits for sale.



I made one of these jar quilts but with bugs in each.  It is a cute quilt.



They have all sorts of antiques for you to see at their shop too.

This was the Row By Row for last year.  The pattern and kit are now available.

I thought this was so adorable.  It is a mini tuffet.  The legs are glass and so cute.  They had another color but this one caught my eye with all its bling.  The center button looks like diamonds.  Check them out the shop is nice and the employees are nicer.

No comments:

Post a Comment