Thursday, April 16, 2015

March Quilt Guild Show and Tell

Our March Quilt Guild show and tell was great.  I think show and tell is the best.
This is Keela's quilt.  It is stunning.  She does lovely work.

Crystals quilts are always beautiful.

Jerilu made this car seat cover for her grandson.

Shauna made this apron and the jelly roll race quilt below.  I really loved the stripes on the sides to break up the horizontal stripes.



Shauna was practicing her quilting here with variegated thread.  You can't see the beauty of it in my picture but it is really nice.

We have a new person in our guild and I can't remember her name.  I should have written this sooner.  Anyway she made this cute quilt top.  It will be fun to see it completed.


This is what I love.  Keela made this table topper.

This is bright and cheery.  It is very cute.


Crystal made this mini.  Darling for spring.



Crystal is completing her set of pillows.  I am sure she has one for each season and holiday.  She is amazing.

This quilt is one she learned how to make at the Ruby's Inn retreat.  I think that Amy from American Quilting taught this.



This was made for a grandson.  It is made of denim.  Nice job.

I think this is Kathryn's quilt.  She was using up her stash and didn't it turn out well?

This is Nellie's table runner.   Beautiful.


This was also a scrap quilt.  I can't remember who's it was.  Anyway she said she really enjoyed making it.  Show and tell is great.  You get to see what everyone is working on and be truly inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment