Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Quiltique




What a summer!  I feel like I have been on the go for ages.  We even had to cancel our Wednesday night sewing nights for most of July.  It is good to be back home and let some grass grow under my feet.  I do want to remind you that our Garfield County Fair is coming up.  Please concider entering.  We want to have that whole building filled with quilts.  The entries will be taken on the 17th of this month.  If anyone needs to make arrangements with me please call me and I can hold your quilts until the fair.  

Our Open Sew on Wednesdays will start again tomorrow.  We hope you all can come to the Senior Citizens in Panguitch.  It starts at 6:00.

These photos are all from Quiltique in Henderson, NV.  I love, love that shop.  It has a lot to offer and has great classes.  I am behind so I will let you look at all of their wonderful quilts.  If you haven't been there, it is worth the trip to go.






















































































I hope you enjoyed the quilts that Quiltique has.  The people that work there are great and helpful.  I know you will love this shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment