Thursday, September 22, 2016

My Girlfriends Quilt Shop


I was in Midway, Utah this month and stopped in to My Girlfriends Quilt Shop.  It is a cute shop on the corner across diagonally to the south of the park.  I am not certain what the address is exactly but it is a fun shop to see.  They seem to always have events going on there.  I am on the email list and at times wish I were at least three hours closer.  
This top quilt looks like it is one of Buttermilk Basin's patterns.  It is darling and out of my favorite medium, wool.

I have made this pattern.  I love the addition of the trees and clouds.  Who ever made this did a beautiful job.  I love the stripe background too.






This is lovely.  I love it.  I think this would make up to be a perfect barn quilt for me.  I would love this painted on the side of my house.  I don't have a barn.


Halloween is coming!!!  Are you ready?








This one would be quick and fun to make.





This is a Utah quilt if I ever did see one.  Utah is called the Beehive State.



I love the warm colors on this one.  It looks like a Kim Dheil pattern.

Cute.







I would never make a back to school quilt but this is cute.  I love the books and the book worm.



I am sure this is a hit.  Many of my friends make quilts for their kids going off to college.


The 3-D pinwheels are so fun.

This one is simple but cute.  One star makes the whole baby quilt.


I wonder if this flower is made using a log cabin ruler.

This would be a quick one to make.





If you are running out of wall space these are perfect to set around.  I already ran out of flat surface space.


This is just a runner.  Isn't it a happy one.


I think I would put "If the shoe fits."

Dianne made this one many times.  It is a fun quilt.

They have a stitchery section there too.






The modern look is so popular.  I have many friends that lean more to the modern side.






This is a cute little quilt.  I really like it.



This was the row by row challenge.  It is perfect for Midway.  It has that Swiss look.

My Girlfriends Quilt Shop is a fun place to go.  In fact Midway is so beautiful.  I know you would not be disappointed if you went there just for a drive.  The fall colors are gorgeous.  They are in the mountains and it is a quiet city, unless you go during their Swiss Days.

No comments:

Post a Comment