Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Barn Quilts

I have listened to a pod cast on barn quilts and thought that it was amazing how these quilts could help out the economy in an economicly supressed area.  There are maps and tours now that are offered so you can see barn quilts.  I was at Swiss Days in Midway, Utah and saw these beautiful barn quilts for sale.  Abby Hicks is the designer of these.  I was drawn to them.   She sells several different styles and colors.  I am hoping that she is going to come to our Quilt Walk and teach a class.  I would love to make one of these of a special size to fit my home.





This is my personal favorite.  I even have fabric  set aside to make a lone star quilt.  I love the colors of this one too.















I wanted to make sure you all have her information incase you wanted to purchase one of these or take a class.  She has a schedule on her blog.  This is how you can get ahold of her.  All of these styles and more are available.  She even has some Swiss quilts with the plus signs.  They are so fun.http://www.tweetledeedesignco.com

No comments:

Post a Comment