Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Main Street Quilts in Hurricane, Utah

This past week end I went down to Hurricane.  I had never been there before.  I had remembered these lovely ladies from our Quilt Walk.  They come every year and are so friendly.  So I went to their shop, Main Street Quilts.

They really have some darling quilts.

They even had their Christmas fabrics and Christmas pre-cuts on sale for 40% off.  Of course I can't refuse a deal.




That is a graphic way to put it.

This is beautiful.

Really, they had some beautiful quilts to make.

They have quite the antique sewing machine displays and antiques.  


A grinchy advent callendar.  Perfect for those grinches out there.

This is made from a panel.  


I had one of these ironing boards when I was little.





This was their Row by Row challenge.  They are now selling the pattern.






Perfect for summer.

Now I was impressed with the ladies there working on their projects.  They have a finish it Friday.  It is only fifteen dollars and they feed you.  You can go and work on what ever and they are there willing to help you.  Someone was working on this.


It is hard to tell by the photo but this is a dress with a hat and muff.




This is wool.  I love wool.

This was my most favorite quilt in the store.  Isn't cute.

 This is a cute little store.  It may not be large but the ladies are fabulous.  You know the type.  Quilting ladies!  They are friendly and fun.  Check them out and don't pass up the 40% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment