Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Pine Needles

Pine Needles in West Jordan, Utah is a fun shop to see.  They have loads of lovely displays to inspire you to sew.  They not only have fabric and quilt patterns but also stitcheries, softies, dresses and aprons, bags and more.


Isn't this a cute softie.



These are mini quilts.


These are adorable decorative quilts.  





This one is so cute.  Clothes on a clothes line.  I am glad I don't have to hang clothes all the time any more.








I have seen these on pinterest.  It is made with pillows that all fold out to make a bed.







This quilt reminds the girls that they are daughters of God.  








This is cute.  I think it gathered up to make a bag for the cars.


The baby quilts were darling.  This one was so soft.







This is a doll house.  The top come off for easy play.



















A BYU table runner for the BYU fan.








I love this fabric.  The car seat cover is cute too.  This is an old line of fabric but if it were around I think I would buy some.
















This is the row for the row by row challenge.  They made it into a table runner.














My friend Dianne made two of these quilts.  They are really cute.  I love how scrappy this one looks.

























































This shop has a lot to offer.  I recommend it to all of you.  It is located in the Gardner Village.  While you are there don't miss out on the fried avacados in Archibald's.  They are fabulous.


No comments:

Post a Comment