Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Heather's Quilt Inspiration

This quilt pattern is called Mary-go-round.  It is one of my favorites.
Now that Christmas is over I am sure you are looking for a new project.  I thought that some of Heather's quilts would provide that inspiration you are looking for.
This is one of Kim Diehl's patterns called Bitter Sweet.

Norma Whaley is the designer of this quilt.  It is called At Home in the Garden.

If I remember correctly this is a quilt from Modern Baby.  I am not positive on that though.

Heather was using up scraps for these doll quilts.

I think this is from Under the Garden Moon.  I know they have the Pattern at American Quilting in Orem, Utah.
This is Cold Days by Linda Hall.

This beautiful quilt is done with coloring book pages.  I have seen these coloring book pages on pintrest.  Heather did all the embroidery.  It is so cute.








No comments:

Post a Comment