Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Gracie Lou's Quilt Shoppe


Gracie Lou's Quilt Shoppe in Salem, Utah.

This is a fun shop on the main road that goes through Salem, Utah.  I have only been in this shop a couple of times but it has some fun fabrics and patterns.  My niece loves this shop and says she finds some of the cutest fabrics here. 
This was my favorite quilt in the whole store.  I love it.  I would love to make one.  I love the bright colors and the white.  I think that the pattern is by Lori Holt.  She has A bee in my bonnet blog.  It is quite fun to read and she has fabulous ideas.






 Gracie Lou's had these cute little dresses around the store.


 The umbrellas are so fun.  Look at all the colors they used.  That is a lot of appliqué.



I love the blues and greens in this quilt.  The pattern is cute too.





 Darling panel.

 This quilt was on the floor like a rug.  What a fun idea.  We put our babies on the floor so why not on a soft quilt.  I really would not like people walking on my quilt though.


 I think this is a Dear Jane.  I love the Dear Jane quilts but they have so much work in each one I don't know if I will make one.

 My friends family would wri†e on their walls to mark the height of family members.  I like this idea better.  It seems that people I know seem to move more than before.  It would be sad to think of all that information getting painted over or sold.  This is cute.

 This is a puppet theater.  We have one that fits in the door way like this one.  I think it is really a great idea.  This one is weighted with dowels.  It also had a spring bar at the top to hold it in place, the kind you use for curtains.

 What a fun London quilt.  I wonder if the maker is from there or if they just vacationed there.  I would love to go there myself.








 This tie quilt would be perfect to remember the men in your life.  Fathers Day or when a loved man in your life passes, you could use his ties to remember him by.  My son is on a mission for our church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and making one of these when he gets home from Peru would be fun.  We will see how motivated I will be next April.



 These little quilts have a little doll to go in the sleeping bag pocket.  It is a great idea.  

 My sister is a Hello Kitty fan but she will have to make her own Hello Kitty quilt.



 This makes a birthday feel like a holiday.








Chair backs are really cute.  





1 comment: