Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Quilting

Quilt Walk is coming soon.  I hope you have all registered for your classes.  There are still some classes available and so you still have some time to register.  My girls are excited about their kids camp.  I want to also remind you all that we will be gathering and hanging quilts for the show on Tuesday, June 6th, between 9:00 and 5:00.  I hope you plan on sharing your talents with us all, besides I need to fill the High School gym with quilts and I need your help.  These two quilts are reminders of the quilt show and tell at Ruby's Inn retreat.  

I went this past week end to Utah, County to be with my family.  We tied a quilt for our family reunion.  I have the fondest memories of my family getting together to tie a quilt for the reunion.  I got the top and the back all ready and my sister got the yarn and batt.  We met at another sister's house and tied it.  I loved the time with them.  It does help that I have fabulous family.  I am hoping that my children will have those same good feelings when they grow up so they will want to carry on the tradition.  I did fail to get a photo of us and the quilt though.  Maybe after Heather is done binding it I will get a photo to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment