Thursday, May 4, 2017

Hiking with Friends


This past weekend I went hiking with some friends.  We went to a place near St. George.  I was told it was called Yellow Top.

This is my friend Jerilu and her grand-daughter.

The rock formations were wonderful.





Can you see the pictures in the rock?  There are animals and something else maybe they are supposed to be people, there on the left.




This face is a natural formation on the rock.

Now this is what I had to climb up and down.  I don't think I ever want to climb this again.

The flowers were amazing.  These are from a cactus plant.

This lichen was so vibrant green that it was almost neon.

This thistle is white.  I have never seen a pure white thistle.  Usually they are purple.


This is from a sage plant.  It smelled heavenly.

Hiking in Southern Utah is so beautiful this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment