Thursday, April 13, 2017

Easter Egg Swim


Every year we go to Colorado to visit family and we stay in a hotel.  My kids love the pool.  They would be in a pool all the time if it were possible.  We don't normally have a regular egg hunt besides the one that the community puts on.  This year I thought we would have an Easter Egg Swim.  I put money in these plastic eggs.  I put numbers on the eggs so the kids can each count their own one through eight.  That way the money ends up even for all three kids.  I put the same amount in each of the 2's and each 3's and so on.  I don't know if they will float or sink yet.  I am hoping that some will be at the bottom and some in the middle of the water and not so many on top.  I put coins so they are weighted.  I'll let you know how the hunt turns out.  It will be definitely different but a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment