Thursday, April 27, 2017

April block


We have a new block for our block of the month.  Rhea is showing her block and it is a different size than the one Debbie made.  They have the instructions if you need them.  Remember these blocks go around your focus block.  You are making your own design for your quilt.  It is also nice if you can use a fabric that will tie the whole quilt together.





This is Debbie's version.  The photo just above is from last month so if you missed it you can make it up.   The other day I was looking at quilt stuff on youtube and saw Edyta Sytar, from Laundry Basket Quilts, show how she designed a quilt.  It was wonderful.  It was a preview of a class on Craftsy.  I think when I have the time I may watch the whole thing.  I hope your quilt is coming along, If not maybe you would like to look up that video.

No comments:

Post a Comment