Thursday, May 19, 2016

The sweater I want to make

This is the sweater I want to make.  I am a beginner when it comes to knitting.  I am starting with doll clothes because if I get discouraged I am less likely to put it away and not finish.  I bought this pattern online.  I could not read it before I bought it but knew that my friend could help me do it.  Well when I got it, it may as well have been in Spanish.  I read through it a few times trying to decipher it.  Well, my friend, LaVee is so wonderful.  She took the pattern and made it so that she would be able to explain it to me.  Isn't it beautiful. 

I ordered some yarn and am planning to make this with her help.  I tell you, we have wonderful people here.  I am sure there are wonderful people around you too.  We live in a wonder world.

No comments:

Post a Comment