Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Our Busy Panguitch Ladies




Our Panguitch ladies are still making all sorts of things.  Dianne is making the Halloween quilt, one for each of her daughter and daughter-in-laws.  They are all so fun.

Becky has been utilizing her embroidery machine.  This snowman quilt she made is adorable.  She made it for her daughter for Christmas.  The back is darling too.  It looks just like a gift.


Now because I am not a very good knitter these are impressive to me.  LaVee made these for the ladies for Christmas.  They are dish cloths.  Aren't they darling?  I got the yellow flower and I love it.  I haven't used it yet, I need to look at it a little longer before putting it to use.  



Angeli is making this cowboy boot quilt.  She has machine quilted some and then is going to hand quilt some.  We are so glad she moved back.  Below is the back to her quilt and I think that is beautiful fabric.  

I hope you are all ready to start this new year with goals of finishing some of your previously started projects and creating all sorts of fun things.

No comments:

Post a Comment