Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Garfield County Fair Quilt Show

These are all the quilts that were entered into our Garfield County Fair this year.  We have a few more than last year but I am still hoping for even more next year.
Jerilu made this beautiful Dresden plate quilt.

These two quilts were not judged but they are hand quilted and really cute.



Wendy made this one.  It is tied.







This is mine that I made with Helen.


I think Tana made this one.  She is a Young Woman in my ward.


This apple core quilt is nice.

This pattern is something like Mad about Plaid.


This one is LaVee's.  It got a reserve sweepstakes.

Lyllian made this one.  I love it.

This one is my churn dash that I gave to my son, Jacob.


This is Dianne's quilt.



LaVee made this cute gingham quilt.

Sandy make this beautiful green quilt.

Cheri made this one and the back is just as beautiful.

Becky made this one.  It is our Quilt Walk inspiration for this next year.

Helen made this Scotty Dog quilt.

LaVee made the tumbler quilt.


This is another one by myself and Helen.

I think this is Gayle's.


Becky is good.  Look at that.

I think this is Dianne's.

This is Elaine's.  She made it for her grand-daughter.  It has a temple quilted in the center.

Roxanna made this using selvages.


I think this is also Roxanna's.

This is the quilt we made with the guild for the Sub for Santa.  If you want ticket you need to get a hold of Zion's Bank in Panguitch.  $1 for each ticket.

This is Pat's quilt that she had made.

Last but not least is Becky's chevron quilt.  
It was another great fair with lots of activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment