Saturday, September 26, 2015

Garfield County Fair Home Needle Arts


We had some nice needle art entries this year.  Berthed entered her doilies and her last supper and they were spectacular.  She does beautiful work.  It just goes to show you, you can still do things when you are in your 90's.  The welcome made out of wool is mine.

Berthene did the Last Supper and Helen did the cross stitch.




The aphagans were so nice, I loved looking at them.


That doily is really a baby shawl.  LaVee made it and I think it is darling.  She thinks it is too small.






Helen made the Raggedy Ann.  It is cute and brightens up her living room.  She also made the placematts below.


I wish I knew who everyone is that entered but I don't.  I love seeing what people are making though. I am trying to make our county more aware of this wonderful event that we have every year.  I love it and would hate to see the end of it.  Please support your local county fair.  They have those for us to show off our talents.  We all have them and it is nice to share them with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment