Tuesday, July 21, 2015

The Last Quilt Walk Show and Tell 2015






These are the quilts from the last day of the Quilt Walk Show and Tell.  They are beautiful.  Thank you for sharing your talent with us all.  I did not know most of these people so I didn't list who the quilts were made by.

This is a Jacobs Ladder quilt.  




These are the Jacob's Ladder and a Bargello quilt.  They are really nice.  I love the turtles.



This is beautiful.


LaRetta made this metro rings quilt.  Kim McCallister taught the class and she was wonderful.




Cute.


I love seeing the younger people making quilts too.



If I remember right this was a round robin.  It is darling.




These are two of my favorite people, Jerilu Houston and LaVee Roundy.  Jerilu is in charge of the Quilt Walk.  LaVee was helping draw names for the door prizes and block exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment