Tuesday, February 24, 2015

American Quilting at Ruby's

American Quilting came to Ruby's for the merchant mall during the quilting retreat there.  Amy has that store and also designs patterns for her pattern company under the garden moon.  She is very talented and I have made some of her designs.  I love what she does and her store really speaks to me.

I love this quilt but not all the half square triangles.  
I will have more of this bucket in my next post.

I love this quilt.  I don't know if I ever will make it but the colors are beautiful.  These are the colors that the shop carries that I love.


Cute fruits.  




This is Bertie's Year patterns.  I am sure you have seen these all over pintrest.  They are darling.


American Quilting has a fairly good wool selection but I don't think they are hand dyed.  I love the marbled look of hand dyed wool but I love the patterns and store.




One of these days I will go up to the store in Orem, Utah, to show you all the fun stuff they have.  They really have a knack for displays too.  I highly recommend this store.

No comments:

Post a Comment