Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Mom's Art Studio


Have you ever come across a photo that just makes you feel so much love that it makes you happy.  This is one I came across today.  I was going through photos and saw this and it made my day.  When I was young I would come home from school and lay down and watch my mom paint.  I loved it.  The smell of the oils and the peacefullness of the room was heaven.  I have a wonderful mom and love her so much.  I am so glad I have those wonderful memories that are priceless.
These are paintings of her childhood.  The top one was of the snow horses they built in the winter.  I remember building the snow horse too instead of the snowman.  The painting below is of bunker hill and the kids sledding.



This was another day but she was working on a fairy painting.
This painting is of my youngest son.  We did a photo shoot and mom painted this from the pictures.


This is one of my second son.  He is all grown up now but that was a fun photo shoot too.  It is so much fun to have creativity.  I love that my mom is a painter and really I think she could do anything.  She has been a wonderful example to me.  I could not have asked for a better mom.

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment