Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!  I love to think over the possibilities of a new year.  I am hoping for a very productive year.  I have loads of unfinished projects I need to finish and loads of supplies to use too.  I am sure most of you are in the same boat.

These are pictures of our New Year's party in Panguitch.  I have to say these are just a few and by no means a good representation of all that was going on at the Triple C.  They had food, Bounce house and slide and climbing wall.  There were others that performed too.  I am just showing a few pictures.  Also there was bingo too.




This is my husband, Eric playing the base.  He also sang a few songs.  My daughter playing in the dirt.  They had a money dig for the kids.  Let me tell you, this party is my speed.  I love visiting with the community and letting my kids just play.  My husband even got to play.  Panguitch really has many fun activities and this is one of the ones I totally enjoy.  There are many volunteers that help out too.  Thank you to all you that help with these fun activities.
Here are Tim Smith, Lauren Smith, Eric Fawson, and John Ryan.























No comments:

Post a Comment