Thursday, December 15, 2016

Dianne's Crocheted Blessing Dress

I stopped by Dianne's house to drop something off and she showed me her finished crocheted blessing dress.  She had been working on this for oh at least a month.  It turned out so pretty.  LaVee also helped.  She hadn't put the ribbon in the sleeves yet to gather them but I think this will be fabulous on her grand daughter.  She was lucky to find some matching booties at a store which is really lucky.  Dianne was working on the slip but wasn't quite finished.
I also took a picture of this.  I thought it would be a great way to display Christmas cards and photos. What a cute idea.  I have a board with clothes pins and photos for my Family Home Evening board.  It shows us who is saying the prayer, picking the song or giving the lesson.  I have really liked having it.

No comments:

Post a Comment