Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Family History

I have been working on my family history or genealogy.  It has been a load of fun for me.  I have been going to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Family History Center each week.  It is free there and you can even use their computers and internet.  I go when my friend Linda goes because she is a wealth of information.  There are workers there to help you with what ever you need to progress your family tree.  Well this past week I was there and found that my line has been worked on back to the 600's.  Well, I found out that I am a descendent of the Sea King.
Sorry about the photo.  I took the picture of the screen with my phone.  My family has enjoyed talking about this.  My sister says she is a mermaid and to just call her Areal.  I do wonder about these people and what their life was like.  I wonder if he was really a pirate that plundered all the other ships.  What ever he was doing, I have loved looking up my ancestors and thinking about them. I hope you have a chance to look up yours too.

No comments:

Post a Comment