Tuesday, October 4, 2016

American Quilting



American Quilting has some beautiful quilts on display.  They may inspire you. I really like the fabrics they have in their shop.  Their variety speaks to me.  They also have wool with cute patterns but it isn't hand dyed wool.  If you sign up for their email, you get a monthly coupon.  



In the Garden is a pretty pattern.


This is a simple  but pretty quilt.

This one looks like suns.








This one is fun.  It almost has circles as another pattern within the pattern.



I love dresden plate quilts.  They remind me of my friend Helen that moved to Oregon.  So cute.


This barn quilt is nice.  They had a class where you painted them your self.  I would love to make one.



This Halloween quilt is so cute.  I wish I would have checked go see if it was done with a pannel.










Some quilts just say warm and cuddly. I think this on does just that.





Look how cute theses are.  This is  the row by row challenge.  If you missed it you had better hurry they start charging at some point.





No comments:

Post a Comment