Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Spring Display Quilts


These are the cheerful spring quilts that people brought to display at guild.  They are darling.  I don't know who made any of these but I thought that you would love to see them.
I love the chickens and chicks on this one.  

The embroidery on these flowers looks so pretty.

I love the contrast that the brights have against the black of the back ground.

This is a table runner.  You can't quite see the full effect because of the way it was laid.

This runner has cute little bees embroidered on it.  I have a close up below.


I think this is Pat's pincushion and it too is springy.

Even though this is not quite finished It is beautiful and will be even better when it is finished.

I love the colors on this one and the umbrellas are darling.


Did you notice the snail?


All of the quilts were so nice.  Our displays are inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment