Thursday, April 7, 2016

Conference Sculptures


We just got done watching General Conference for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  I love Conference time and so does my family.  My kids think of it as a time to listen and craft.  This time was no different.  My girls love when I get out my sculpy clay and we play for two hours straight with the clay.  We listen to the speakers while we work.
This is Zoey with her snow man on a red bed.
Sophie used the mold to make leaves and flowers.

I really like the flowers that this mold makes.

I have a kit that has textures to put into the dough.  It was fun to try.  I didn't feel too inspired this time but enjoyed helping my girls out.  Sophie loved her molded blue birds.



My son, Wylee, made the flip flop and the apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment