Thursday, November 19, 2015

Corn Wagon Peeks



This wool pillow should get you in the mood for winter.  It is darling and simple wool appliqué.  The Corn Wagon had some new thing that caught my eye that I thought I would share.

Corn Wagon always has fun ideas of things to make.  This looks like a simple project and a great gift to make for your friends.

I love the wool crazy things.  Not only because it is made of wool but because you can all sorts of things that you love to the project.



This has to be one of Marianne Michaels hooked rugs.  She is always making amazing things.  I love her work.


I just love these pumpkins.  I have mine already cut out ready to make for next year.  You can just say that I am ahead.  Actually I cut them out before Halloween this year but life got in the way of getting all my projects done.

This is a hooked scarecrow.  So cute.



This was in the class room.  It looks like a fun project.






Another wool crazy that is for the winter.  That one is a Primitive Gatherings pattern.

Check out their shop.  It is one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment