Tuesday, May 26, 2015

A Nice Yarn Shop in Baltimore



I went looking for a quilt shop in Baltimore while I was there.  I couldn't find one.  I was only looking for one in Baltimore and not the surrounding areas because I was on my own with out a car at the time.  I went to two shops that according to the web, were quilt shops.  One I didn't even take photos because I was so disappointed the other was this little shop.  It is called That's the Point Needle Crafts.  www.thatsthepointneedlecrafts.com

 I thought they were very friendly there.  I had walked quite a ways and I sat down and visited for a while.  They are a new shop.  It was clean and bright.  They teach knitting classes and I am sure crochet also.  One lady had missed her class so the owner was letting her come when she could to learn what she had missed.
 They had all sorts of knitting and crocheting notions.  Cute stitch markers too.  I forgot to get a picture of the spinning wheel in the window.  I thought that was nice.  This shop does not teach spinning but they have all sorts of nice yarns and flosses.






 I did pick me up some lace yarn that will dye nicely.  I thought they had a nice selection for such a small store.



 Oh, I need to mention.  My friend said she has a hard time finding fingering yarn.  This shop carries it.  If you are in the area check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment