Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Quilted Works

Quilted Works
I was in St. George the other day and went to Quilted Works.  It is a darling store with all sorts of fun fabrics and patterns.  I was really impressed with the selection of lazer cut pieces you can get to make beautiful quilts.  I had seen a couple before but they had more.  They had sewing machines too.  The whole store really could inspire you to start a few new projects for the year.  Here are some of the samples they had.


I think the snowflakes are some of the lazer cut fabrics.



I thought you would all want to check them out, so here is the information.






I love this idea.  I have some blocks I think would look great with the off set outline.  Great idea.
I love the bright colors and the embroidery.




They also do machine quilting.










The paw prints and words are machine embroidered.







I wish you could feel this.  It was amazing.  I would like to know how to do this.

These are done on their machines.  They had all sorts of fun ideas to make.


This would be perfect for the deer hunter in your life.




















Would that be fun or what?  I am sure that would be a blast.  You may want to check that cruise out.


2 comments:

  1. How lovely is that! Laser cut is the BEST! Makes applique so much fun. And cruising AND quilting?? Heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Quilted Works! I always stop in whenever I am in St. George. I have bought several of their kits. Thanks for all the pics!

    ReplyDelete