Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Buttermilk Basin Block of the Month




These are the Buttermilk Basin Block of the Month blocks that I have done so far this year.  Each month they have a new one out on the 15th.  Buttermilk Basin has great patterns.  These are free so check them out.  buttermilkbasin.com  I picked up this quilted back ground at a yard sale.  I love the look.  I really hope I have enough for the whole project.  The project is a mystery quilt.

I haven't decided if I am going to put the star on the sheep.  I like it with out.  This is January's.

April is so cute, probably my favorite.


This is February's block.  I think I will add some beads to this one.

March is not quite complete.  I need to add the bee and some vines.  I am really enjoying this mystery quilt.




No comments:

Post a Comment