Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Jerilu, Dianne, and Lana's Quilts


This month has flown by.  Sorry I haven't kept up.  These pictures are from last month's guild.  Jerilu, Dianne, and Lana did a trunk show for our guild.  They are good friends and I think they are all fabulous.  They make beautiful quilts.  This top one is one of Lana's quilts.  It is a scrappy dresden.




Lana likes to make scrappy quilts, she can pull from her stash that way.

I think this is Dianne's.

Jerilu made this wool and cotton quilt.  She had a wonderful time working on this.

This almost looks stained glass.  This is Lana's.

Dianne made this giraffe and Jerilu made the fox below.


This is a great way to use up your scraps.

Dianne also did a grey and yellow wedge quilt that turned out beautiful.

These are wool chickens of Dianne's.


Jerilu got this kit from the Corn Wagon in Springville.  It is so cute.

Dianne's grand-daughter is the owner of this one.


This is one of my most favorite quilts in the whole world.  Lana has this displayed in her entry way and I love it.

Jerilu and her maple leaves.  Look at all the fabrics in each leaf.
These quilting ladies are some of my favorite.  I love getting together with them and sewing.  They really have some beautiful quilts and they are a lot of fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment