Tuesday, September 12, 2017

The Fun of Tasting

Let me introduce my friend, Cami.  We have so much fun together.  She loves to cook and is what I would call a foodie.  We like to critique food.  It may sound funny but we really enjoy this.  We have gone to the Diners, Drive-ins and Dives that are around to also try these foods.  We enjoy trying new restaurants.  Some we have loved and some not so much.  Cami is a great cook and baker.  This was our second bakery tasting.  Let me tell you this is very inexpensive entertainment, depending on the place you are buying your food.  All of this food was about $16.  It came from a pasteleria in Vegas.  
We purchased a good selection of items that appealed to us.  There was a lot more selection but these appealed to us.  The bakery has other items that looked great also.


So this is what we do.  We cut the item into several pieces.  We then taste it and discuss it.  This particular item I think was called a cinnamon elephant ear.  It was very good.

Any way we love this sort of thing.  Yes you are over loaded with sugar after a tasting like this but it is great fun.  After we have a taste of everything and discussed it the family is free to help them selves.  We at this time decide if we would ever return to this bakery.  My friend Cami says we are like Yelp.  We can give others recommendations.

I just want to let you know that I started school again and so my blog may not be as consistent as it has been in the past.  I hope you are all doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment