Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Quilt Walk Show and Tell




The show and tell was a lot of fun at Our Quilt Walk.  Here are some of the show and tell quilts.  I don't know most of the people and so I am sorry I cannot give credit to whom it belongs.  It has also been a couple of months so my recollection is poor also.  Just enjoy the photos.  That turkey is moving so fast it is a blurr.  Those turkeys turned out cute.




I loved the barn quilts.  This one is darling.

Clam shells!







My friend Becky has really made some beautiful quilts and this cowboy boot quilt is no exception.  






I love this granny square quilt.




I am fairly sure that this is Angeli's daughter, Chrystal.  She sure makes some pretty quilts.  Her quilt is below.



This almost looks like a painting.





These next few photos are from a Kanab group showing what they have been doing with their 4H group.  They really do some fun projects.

















This is my friend Taylor.  She is doing so well with her sewing.  She made this bag.  

Thank you to all of you that showed your quilts.  I am sorry I didn't get your names.  You are welcome to comment if you recognize someone and I will add the information.  

Reminder, coming up is the Garfield County Fair.  Get your projects ready.


No comments:

Post a Comment