Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Village Dry Goods



I love when this shop comes down to Ruby's.  I am attracted to the things this shop offers.  This little mini quilt was so fun.  I could not resist purchasing these buttons.  Those little squares were really little.  The quilting on it was fun too.

One day I am going to go to this shop.  It is in Brigham City, in Northern Utah.  They have the nicest ladies and cute quilts.


This tuffet pincushion has little spool feet.


This table runner above is larger than the pattern that I have but not as long.  It is cute with the trees and snow balls.  Maybe it is a totally different pattern.  The one I used is called Cold Days.  I made it several times for gifts.

I love the scrappy look of these quilts.



They had these little cute table toppers.  I don't know what they call these but they were cute.




My sister made one similar to this nativity.  It is cute though.




These are little wool pincushions.  They sell the patterns for these.  I think they are Buttermilk Basin patterns.  I could  be wrong though.  She does have cute patterns though.






I hope you enjoyed Village Dry Goods.  One day I will be up their way.  I love what they bring every year and hope they never stop coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment