Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Getting Ready for the Fair

We have been getting ready for the fair.  My girls were involved in a 4H T-Shirt quilt camp.  My girls love their quilts but may I just say that one of my girls does not like mom to tell her what she should do.  Oh was that rough.  We got them done though.  T-shirts still stretch even with the pellon on the back.



We were taking picture so we could remember the placement and I photo bombed the picture.

We have make central here at our house.  We had friends over and did our cake decorating.  The girls loved it.  I didn't use vanilla in the frosting just so it would be less appealing for my girls.  They have a corn allergy and the powdered sugar is full of corn starch.





They all had a great time.  Even their older brother, and sister in law got in on the action.

Our Garfield County Fair here in Utah is one of the best events of the year.  I love it.  They are having online registration so if you have not done it  here is the link https://garfieldcounty.fairentry.com/Fair/SignIn/1301
If you don't want to do it online you can register there and they will put it all in the computer for you. I hope to see all your wonderful handy crafts and see you there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment